Skip to main content

A NEW FRIEND...

Have I told you about the folk of sparrow that befriended me, some years back...I have got one of them back at my place again...I met with her some ten days ago...some how I wake up early in the morning...when I went out to the balcony I saw her sitting at the railing with a dry leaf in her beaks...she flew away the moment saw me...it hurt me...why shall she be scared of me...decided to instill faith in her that I am harmless...

I was not sure if she would come back again...when I woke up next day and looked out for her, she was not there...I waited for a while and went back to bed again...I arrived office late...it was really a gloomy day...

I almost gave up...but failed to resist myself from giving a try next day again...so wake up a bit earlier then the days before and had some rice grains spread on the balcony...at much to the delight she was there...as usual she had a straw...standing on the railing she looked at me...bending the little head from all sides...as if a computer scanner scanning me, deep inside...there was a stand still for some moments...I was feeling my heart beating faster...yahooo!...she took me to confidence...placed the straw on the railing and picked some grains...of course cautiously...then picked up the straw and flew away...now I was feeling my eyes getting wet...I wished I could have shared the moment I had with my nymph...

I knew I have made my way...the same thing happening the same for the past eight days...she is busy building her nest some where in the building I am living ...continuing her operation, collecting straws...now she is more confident...she do not mind if I move around when she roams around in my balcony...I try to imitate her making sounds like she makes...she also often reply...but do not know what she says...but I can feel she has accepted my friendship

I will cherish...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo courtsey: www.robi-bobi.net

ANY ANSWER?

Clemenceau… The ship that died. But didn’t stop killing. Imagine you're the State of France. What do you do with a 27,000-tonne warship full of asbestos, PCBs, lead, mercury, and other toxic chemicals, which you don't want and no European country is willing or able to scrap for you? Why, you send it off to India to be broken up by hand in a scrapyard where impoverished workers are injured and die every day? GREENPEACE, india

I AM ALIVE!

Every time I looked at the calendar I was happy, seeing the weekend coming closer. Two consecutive off days! There were so many things pending. Though I was expecting my new work profile to be consuming, but I never thought it would be so overriding. In spite of all my efforts throughout the past fortnight, I failed to manage time to blog. So, first thing I would do is to visit my favourite blogs and if possible post something, I decided. There were two tags from Jac and Aquamarine pending (almost for a month). I managed to sit and finished writing thems. But, thanks to many technical difficulties posting them remained to be a reality. Here comes another weekend and with a little time to spare, trying to post them. Here's the tag from Jac What were you doing 10 years ago? Busy cracking formulas and theories of mathematics. Five snacks you enjoy Potato chips, Aloo Bhujia, rusk, peanuts and samosas. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics Summer of 69, Best of Me, Everything I