The day I stepped into my first college, I was virtually crippled under the fear of being ragged by seniors. But somehow that was not as notorious as I expected. Perhaps I sneaked through, being with not so striking appearance.
Now here's a similar demon in the blogsphere, with a t in place of r…tagging…Abaniko tagged Soumyadip who in turn tagged people within his sphere.
First I thought it would not be that much of a problem. What I would have to do is to go through the posts and find some information about me listed. But when browsed through my earlier posts what all of them reflected were my confusions (something that is nothing new)…now after three days of sweating here are some lines that can be about me…
1. I love seeing thesun setting down into the darkness…
2. As a child I dreamt of being a "scientist" with heavily reamed glasses which changed to be a "physician" by the time I passed out of college, to be a "mathematician" by graduation and now a "struggling scribe" …rolling stone?
3. I wondered why my father stopped me from reading Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment when I was at the eighth standard. I managed to read it (at times with a torch light, under the blanket) five times in the next two years.
4. Monsoonrains make me go crazy.
5. I always find it difficult to believe that I can type without looking at the keyboard.
6. Once tried to form a musical band with four of my friends. It turned out to be a Summer of '69.
7. I envy the music composerAR Rehman and anyone who can play flute to hearts content.
8. I used to be a diary hopper before I started blogging. Every time I felt like writing my mind down I used to buy a new diary.
9. Given a chance I would like to be bornForest Gump…
10. I am a non believer of astrology.
11. Astronomy mesmerizes me specially after I came to know that by looking at the stars in the sky at night, we can have a look at the times we call our past. (Because the light we see at the moment actually had left the stars many years before. In some cases they have to travel thousands of years to reach us)
12. I am struggling to get out of my tendency to give up at the 99th hit.