Skip to main content

FINALLY...

This time I was double tagged by AFJ and Dwaipayan.

These are the rules...

(1) Write a 100-to-200-word entry using the following words: I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue;
(2) use these words once and only once; and of course
(3) the entry should make sense.

And here's what I produced after hours of discontinuous tap tap tap...

Vivek decided to go for a random walk. "At times you need to do some out-of-the-routine things to assert yourselves that you are not a robot. Specially, after six days of rigor."

This is when Vivek misses the cool breeze on the banks of the river and the mighty water current that used to infuse power drops in his blood vessels.

"There can never be fatigue or loneliness when the river is around," his father used to say. Now there's only the vast blue sky to gaze into.

"Stop following me!" Shrill voice of a woman in rugs forced Vivek to a Holt. She was trying to drive away a group of street children jeering her "Insane, insane..."

The woman turned violent when one of them snatch her bag spliting it apart. She speeded after the boy. "Come on F**k you all...I give you a blow-job."

In a moment the group vanished leaving the woman crying and cursing as she collects her belongings, plastic bottles, few slices of bread, a few sour grapes and bananas.

"I should have acted quickly to stop these." Vivek's share of guilt!

I am carrying forward the rituals of tagging to Jac (sorry boss!), Che, Mindinside, and Greta. But yes, it's no obligation to be carried out without will.

Comments

dwaipayan said…
nice one, really
Rita said…
Wow! That's a good one, buddy! :)
Rita said…
Wow! That's a ggod one, buddy! :)
Heyy Aklanta, good going! I like the way you have used the third person for narrating the incident. Thanks for carrying the torch forward!
Admin said…
thx for linking me.. Akhomiya niki??
R said…
This is a very smart attempt at it! awesome!
aklanta said…
dwaipayan
rita
afj


only with inspirations from you all...i have had no idea what to write, how to write till i was at the scene...

mindinside

ok, i'll not mind ("how can some one without a mind can mind something?" that's what my friends exclaim when ever i utter these words..:)

anthony

hoi, aapuni thike anuman korise...i have visited your blog many times and like reading you...

rohit

thanks
AquaM said…
heyyyy aklanta
finished my piece as well..drop by n yup awaiting recipes. n what about the word count for ur blog...dats important too...i think u can do sum great work!!
aklanta said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aklanta said…
mindinside

you are right!

aquamarine

my word count was 192..I have forgotten to mention it..thanx
jac said…
My regrets !!!


A present or a compliment for you. The pic I have in my post is from your beautiful country.
AquaM said…
hey aklanta
i blogged the recipe.
:))10q 10q once again.
Hey Aklanta, if you enjoy challenging tags so much, I will know who to tag the next time! *wicked grin*
aklanta said…
Shall I remind you of Newton's Law...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
*even more wicked grin*...;D)

Popular posts from this blog

Photo courtsey: www.robi-bobi.net

ANY ANSWER?

Clemenceau… The ship that died. But didn’t stop killing. Imagine you're the State of France. What do you do with a 27,000-tonne warship full of asbestos, PCBs, lead, mercury, and other toxic chemicals, which you don't want and no European country is willing or able to scrap for you? Why, you send it off to India to be broken up by hand in a scrapyard where impoverished workers are injured and die every day? GREENPEACE, india

I AM ALIVE!

Every time I looked at the calendar I was happy, seeing the weekend coming closer. Two consecutive off days! There were so many things pending. Though I was expecting my new work profile to be consuming, but I never thought it would be so overriding. In spite of all my efforts throughout the past fortnight, I failed to manage time to blog. So, first thing I would do is to visit my favourite blogs and if possible post something, I decided. There were two tags from Jac and Aquamarine pending (almost for a month). I managed to sit and finished writing thems. But, thanks to many technical difficulties posting them remained to be a reality. Here comes another weekend and with a little time to spare, trying to post them. Here's the tag from Jac What were you doing 10 years ago? Busy cracking formulas and theories of mathematics. Five snacks you enjoy Potato chips, Aloo Bhujia, rusk, peanuts and samosas. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics Summer of 69, Best of Me, Everything I