The tag was to list six of my wired habits! Hey what about the scale to measure the amount of weirdness? I do not know whether the habits I am listing are wired or not...but just following my mind...
1. I like to believe people. I like to be able to have faith on people around me. I believe, except for a few who have the habit of making phony statements, people generally do not fake or trick. Back in my university days, once I was in a long queue in my bank to deposit ten thousand bucks. I was in a hurry and the bank security person offered to deposit that on my behalf. One moment and the man inside me said, "Yes". My friends said it was foolishness on my part. Even I thought so. But I was not surprised that he did not tarnish my faith.
2. I have a heart weaker than my brain. Cause, I have used my heart thousands of times more than my brain so far. And I know for sure, it pains in your heart, not in your brain.
3. I like to pamper those I love (at times to the extent of irritation).
4. I have some kind of obsession with the word Pakhi. In Assamese it is means 'the wing'.
5. I usually misplace things and irritate everyone asking, "Have you seen that?"
6. I can and usually do repeatedly listen to songs that I like numerous times and not get bored.
Carrying forward the tradition, I am tagging
I thought of tagging Jac also. But stopped as he do not like being tagged, still...